Problems with order pickup
These rare problem cases can usually be divided in three categories:
- You got the wrong product
- The venue was closed when you got there
- Your order was no longer available
When one of these situations happens, please report your problem directly in the app. The problems reports are prioritized by our customer support team to make sure these situations will be solved as soon as possible. If your problem doesn't match the reasons above, we recommend to give an order review instead.
Here’s how you can file a problem report:
The food you bought was inedible
If you purchase food that turns out to be inedible (which happens only rarely), we want to hear about it for two reasons:
- We want to apologize, as the ResQ food quality is an important matter for us
- We want to notify the venue in question to prevent this from happening in the future
You can report inedible food this way:
After leaving your review our customer support team will get back to you as soon as possible, at latest on the next day during weekdays.