You can sell any kind of food and beverages that are surplus. Restaurant portions, ingredients, beverages and snacks are all applicable for ResQ, if they otherwise might end up in the trash.
Here are a few examples of products in ResQ:
- restaurant portions from lunch surplus (e.g. meatballs and mashed potatoes)
- grocery bags from grocery stores' surplus (e.g. bread bag)
- ingredients from restaurant kitchen (e.g. salmon file)
- seasonal items after the season (e.g. Christmas chocolates after Christmas)
- items you don't need anymore for other reasons (e.g. menu changes in restaurant or supply changes in a grocery store)
Please note that all items must be sold with a considerable discount, for example, -50%